Saturday, November 17, 2012

Angel Tree Time

I have been meaning to put this post together for two weeks and things have been crazy but the time is now! Once again I am a Christmas Warrior for a precious orphan overseas who has Down syndrome. This beautiful little girl needs a family to love and cherish her just as we love and cherish Addy. Corinne is almost three years old and has spent her life in an orphanage with no mama and daddy to love her :( You however can help her! International adoption is very costly and Reece's Rainbow is an international adoption ministry which provides grants for families to be able to bring these precious angels home. My dream is to adopt through RR someday. If it will happen, I don't know, however, I do know that I can share about RR and about beautiful little Corinne who deserves a family. Any donation amount is greatly appreciated, however, for a tax deductible donation of $35 you will get a beautiful ornament with Corinne's picture on it. You will be able to see her beautiful face on your tree and know that you have done something to try to help her family find her and bring her home! I have donated to the angel tree every year since it began and jsut about every child that hangs on my tree is now home with their forever family decorating their own tree with a family that loves them. My angel from last year, Ashlyn, now has a family working hard to go and get her :) Click HERE for your tax deductible donation!