Sunday, October 21, 2012

Addy is SIX

Unfortunately I haven't been able to keep up with my 31 for 21 this month :( first time since I started blogging. I guess having an extra child at home and practically being a single parent with Scott working two jobs (just for two more weeks though!) I just haven't had the time. I'm exhausted at night when the littles go to bed!

Addy turned six on the 18th. If you ask her, she is 18! Too stinkin funny. We've worked on it so now she says "Eight.... no six!" Oh how I LOVE this girl!

Here are pix from her actual birthday:
Her most favorite gift! A book that I made on Shutterfly for her to start recognizing her family members names in print. She absolutely LOVES it!
Zoey sent her a darling doll that Ruby's mom made! It is so cute and has the best pink hair ever! Addy is a little scared of her right now but I'm pretty sure she'll warm up to her soon!
Today we had her birthday party. It was an amazingly good time!!! Several friends weren't able to make it which was a bummer but she had a great time anyway! Her PHENOMENAL Music Therapist, Morgan, came to put on the show :) The kids had a mini therapy session and then made a drum and guitar. Addy's favorite part was Karaoke  :) She sings a pretty fantastic  "Call Me Maybe! I have it on video on my phone but it doesn't want to upload so I'll have to try later. Here are some pix of the party, her "boyfriend" Marc was able to join us, she was so excited, she's pretty enamored with him!
Her friend Isabella, she's in her kindergarten class with her.
She LOVES her shaker eggs!
Addy and Marc
She's really trying to get a kiss, he wants nothing to do with it!
Making their drums :)
Addy has done something to her right foot and is not wanting to bear weight on it so she's having to be prodded to participate! Guess we'll be heading to her ped tomorrow... sigh
YUMMY cake!!! You can't see them in the pic but the icing is covered in sparkles :) It was chocolate with banana cream filling, soooo goood!
She's trying sooo hard to blow that candle out herself! lol
I got her to try a tiny bit of icing, girl has no idea what she's missing!
You gotta love the attempt of group pictures!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Happy birthday Addy! 18 has never looked so good ;)

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Addy!!

Michelle said...

Happy 6th birthday to Addy!