Friday, October 21, 2011

21 Things about Addy :)


1. SHE IS WALKING!!! (that's a big one!)
2. She absolutely LOVES music.
3. She is "eating" about a jar of baby food per day.
4. She sings a mean Prairie Dawn.
5. She's BOSSY, just ask her and you'll hear "I bossy".
6. She's stubborn.
7. She is still one of the gassiest kids I've ever met!
8. She is so smart! She knows all of her colors, rote counts to beyond 20 and has improved her 1-1 correspondence to at least 12, knows her uppercase alphabet letters, follows two step directions, and follows classroom rules when she chooses too :)
9. Randomly breaks out in singing the ABCs.
10. LOVES to hold your hand by your thumb and rub your palm across hers. She'll do it for hours if we'd let her :)
11. Weighs 27 pounds and is 35 inches tall.
12. Just turned FIVE YEARS OLD!
13. Doesn't want to have anything to do with fine motor activities.
14. Is completely addicted to Sesame Street and Signing Time.
15. Loves to go in the car and is an excellent traveler!
16. Thoroughly enjoys reading books.
17. Learned how to drink out of a straw!
18. Still thinks Jake hung the moon! However her favorite phrase is "Jaaaaake stooooop!"
19. Calls our dog, Bella, Beya Beya Beya.
20. Loves school and being with friends.
21. Is LOVED so much by so many people. She is the most special little thing, each and every chromosome makes her such a unique, beautiful little girl and we couldn't be more blessed to be her family!

17 comments:

The VW's said...

I love all 21 one things about Addy! I especially love the "I bossy!" one! Cute! Hugs!!!

Stephanie said...

Love them all!!! but would REALLY love to see a video of Prairie Dawn!!!! What a nut!

Your header pic is GREAT!

Rochelle said...

Lovely list!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I have never made it to your blog before.. I met you on DownSyn and I have you on Facebook... now I'm following your blog :)

Anna said...

Addy n my Lil G would be great friends..... well except they are both bossy! Ha ha! Grace love signing time and sesame Street with a passion. I have to limit the TV time. Sweet post.

Shauna said...

22. She looks stinkin' cute in her glasses! Blog hopped over and I think I'm going to steal your idea for today's post :)

Leah said...

And she is SO sweet. Happy to find you on the hop!!

Michelle said...

Blog hopping, although I know your blog already :) Such a beautiful pic of Addy! And, I can't remember if I ever wished her a happy bday - so just in case I didn't - happy birthday Addy!

Crazy Beautiful Love said...

Thanks for being in the blog hop!
The header is too stinkin' cute! Five! That's big! I know, I have a five year old! :)
Love the list.
-erin

Kaiti said...

I found you from the blog hop! I did a post today very similar to yours! Check our my blog http://smiletomyface.blogspot.com

Karrie said...

Blog hopping tonight......Addy is so stinkin' cute!!! So glad I found your blog!

RK said...

Nice to see friends on the blog hop. :o)

Mariska said...

Just coming by through the blog hop. She is so cute! Love your list :)

Anonymous said...

Hopping by from Austria. I Love the picture of her in the bathtub, and that is a great list.

Christina (Prince Vince)

Heidi Ehle said...

I hopped on over here.... :)
I voted for Miss Addy during her run for parent's kid of the year but somehow never found my way here.
Glad I finally made it! :)

Shelly Turpin said...

love it!

Heather said...

How ever did I miss this?? Aren't I just the worst friend ever? Forgive me and kiss that beautiful, perfect girl for me please.