Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Bring on the Blizzard





Well I am currently snug in my warm house watching the blizzard come to light! We still have power but we are ready if we lose power which is very likely at this point. The storm started with ice and sleet. It's still sleeting now but we are expecting 12-20 inches of snow! Unfortunately I am so sick! I have no voice today so it's a very good thing that everything is pretty much shut down. It's not good for a speech pathologist to have no voice! Addy keeps whispering back to me, it's pretty funny. Too bad I can't LOL! I am happiest that Scott's company shut down today too so he's home to take care of me and the kids :) So check the weather and think of us in SW Missouri, we are getting hammered!

(our fridge is overflowing)

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

We are too! We are buried already and get this, they haven't released the kids from school yet! Stinkin Warwick School Dept!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, your weather sounds a lot like Ohio weather! I LOVE IT!!! BTW--It's nice to know there are other MDew loving families! ;)

Cindy said...

I'm sorry you guys are going through such horrible weather! We're in Seattle. It's sunny and in the 30's this week. I'll be praying for you! Stay warm! And feel better soon!

Lacey said...

We don't have lots of snow, just freezing cold! Like 0! Brrrr!

The VW's said...

Hope you feel better soon! Enjoy being stuck at home! We are buried in over here too! I love it...if it's going to snow, then it might as well snow good, and close the schools and roads...that's what I think anyway! :) Otherwise...bring on Summer weather! Hugs!