I LOVE these visits!!!! I just got back from a wonderful dinner with Charissa and her family! I am so thankful that they took time out of their trip to stop for a visit with us! I know they were tired and worn out and had a long drive home still, but they took time out for little ole us!! Blogging has been such an amazing way to meet people! I love reading everyone's blogs and I hope that people enjoy reading about my family as well. 99% of the people that read this blog read it because of Addy and that is why I started this blog. Addy has been such an amazing addition to our family and none of us can imagine our lives without her. She has touched each and everyone in our family in a positive way. Adoption is such a gift, I would have no life without it. Looking at John and Charissa, you just feel love and acceptance when you look at their children. They are all so amazing!

Simeon is a favorite of Addy's (I've mentioned her love of boys!), Liesel, is such a little mother and is so sweet! Jude is quiet and so smart! He and Jake are quite cute together! I couldn't get a pic of that though, Jude says it embarrasses him (aww!!), there are really not enough words to describe Hope.

She is one of the cutest little things I have ever seen! She is so funny and was loving carrying Addy around, it was too sweet! Addy is laughing in this pic, she's not upset even though it kinda looks that way!

Precious Ava cracks me up! I got some of the best smiles and hugs and kisses from her!!! She is a pure miracle!! The newest crew, Zoya and Joseph, seem so happily adjusted to their new family. Zoya is so sweet and loving!

She gave me the best hugs! She is so so tiny! She is tinier in person than I think she looks in pictures. She poses so well for the camera, too precious!!

Joseph was very tired and hungry but was such a joy! I'm so glad I got to see him, he is gorgeous!! He gives the cutest thumbs up sign, loved it!!! John and Charissa, thank you so much for spending time with us again! It made our night!

2 comments:
What an incredible family! I can't wait to add Makayla to our family. It wouldn't surprise me if we do it again in a year or so!
Oh Cammie it was so nice to see you! Thanks for posting photos so I could steal them!
Post a Comment