
The boys' bathroom has a five foot shower so that's out. Jarika does have a shower/tub combo downstairs but it's a pain to drag Addy downstairs for her baths. She is obviously outgrowing her little blow up tub and she absolutely freaks out in the big spa tub. I've tried having her bathe with Jake and myself but she freaks. I've looked at Babies R Us for a bigger "baby" tub but had no luck. What suggestions do you have to make the transition to another bath situation? She LOVES her bath, as you can see from the bee-line crawling to the bathroom pic:


I could just bite the bullet and bathe her downstairs, but I really prefer keeping her upstairs with all of her stuff, help!
I remembered a snow pic, I think we have about 6 inches on the ground now, it's beautiful!
5 comments:
I know this one,I know this one ... remember Zoey had a huge issue with the big tub so we purchased the Primo Eurobath.We got it at a store called RightStart here but I looked at Babies R Us online and found it online jsy now.Check it out and it is huge.Totally big enough for Addy.She is the same size as Zoey.Also,have you thought aTout a babyseat or tub ring thingy.there are some good ones out there also.Hope this helps.
Beautiful snow by the way!
Sounds like Heather has some good ideas, good thing, because I didn't know what to bath Jax in after his trach. So I just do it in the tub and be careful not to get water in his trach.
I knew Zoey had one but like I said I didn't want to go searching too hard because I knew my great friends would make it easy for me! Thanks Heather, I have found several places to order the tub from!!!
Too funny, while I was reading your post I immediately thought of Zoey's tub. Glad Heather commented!
I'd say put the little bath INTO the big bath until she gets the hang of it maybe?? sort of like the bassinet into the baby bed until they get adjusted? Just a thought.
Post a Comment