Well we went to the surgeon yesterday for another follow-up appointment. He was very pleased with how Addy is healing! We are now back to feeding 20 hours a day instead of 24. We will slowly go to bolus feedings in the next few months. He also increased the size of the dilator for her little bottom. I hate that for her! But, I know it has to be done! She is having her Mic-KEY button replaced on Friday to strictly a G-button instead of a JG so it won't be as big and bulky! Yeah Addy! We will also get to visit all of our nurse friends in the PICU then, thankfully it's just in passing! Today was my birthday and my friends treated me to Cashew Chicken for lunch, yum! It's also our 6-month for having Addy join our home! That means we can now officially adopt her! I meet with our attorney on Monday so hopefully things will go well!
Once of my very best friends is taking me to see Fools Gold this weekend, we are both totally in love with Mr. Matthew so we both are really excited! I'm so excited that Miss Ava Urbon is home from Ukraine! Woo hoo Urban family!
No comments:
Post a Comment