Addy is still in the hospital. She has to go through the night without her oxygen mask to be discharged. Not sure why since we are more than capable to put it on her here at home. Not like we haven't done it a million times before!!! Sometimes I wish we just had a tank here at all times just in case! So we are praying and praying that she holds her own tonight and can come home tomorrow. She will be a much happier girl without the IV antibiotics and has her arm back. Her pseudomomas medicine must burn because she cries every time it's hooked up :( If she stays I will go up on Sunday and Scott will stay tomorrow. He needs to work on Sunday at this point. We need to figure out what to do with Little Man then, I don't want to take him back up there and expose him to everything all over again. RSV is running rampant around here!
The hospital doc was going to talk to our ped about referring Addy to an Immunologist to see why she keeps getting so sick. Really hoping and praying it gives us some answers for our amazing little girl!